From 01 to 05 July 2019 I will be riding around the UK by motorbike visiting the grave sites of the men of 3 Para who lost their lives in the Falklands war in 1982. They were all killed during the Battle for Mount Longdon in the period 11 to 13 June 1982. As someone who took part in that battle, I am doing this ride to demonstrate that these men are not forgotten, to pay my respects to each one, and to raise funds for the South Atlantic Medal Association who continue to support veterans of the Falklands war, and most importantly, their families too.
- GP & Committee Meeting – Chester le Street – Sunday 8th December 2019 10th December 2019
- RideOut – Tan Hill – Sunday 22nd September 23rd September 2019
- RideOut – North Yorkshire Moors – Sunday 8th September 10th September 2019
- Social – Thai Evening – Wednesday 14th August 15th August 2019
- RideOut – Holy Island – Sunday 4th August 6th August 2019